J.L. Langley – My Fair Captain
This is a great steampunk romance with an engrossing plot and appealing characters. The story centers around Intergalactic Navy Captain Nathaniel Hawkins, who left home and renounced his title and property to hide a secret in his past, and Prince Aiden of Regelence, an innocent artist with a flair of intensity about him. Regelence is a futuristic society with a twist on the norms and customs of the historical Regency Era, in that it is the young men who are protected and groomed for marriage, kept in the dark about relationships and treated as valuable.
The developing of the relationship between Nate and Aiden is one of the most tender tales. Nate is a true alpha male who’s dominant nature allows Aiden’s submissive side full exploration and acceptance.The supporting character of Aiden’s family and Nate adopt son opens the book for what I hope to be a long running series.
This is by far the best book I have read in mm genre.
- Cally Sharp -The Wolf Beneath the City
- Sunny Moraine & Lisa Soem – Line and Orbit
- Josephine Myles -Screwing the System
- Evangeline Anderson – ‘Til Kingdom Come
- Reiko Morgan – Sons of the Wolf
- Alex Berry -The Man of Honor
- Charlie Richards – Compromises For His Moose
- Daisy Harris – From the Ashes
- Sommer Marsden – Lion Hearted
- Stormy Glenn – Julian’s Happy Place