Allison Cassatta does a three some with Lucy and Aggie… Interview that is.
1. Where did you get the idea for Dear Diary?
It’s funny, and not so funny all the same. There was something going around facebook and people were posting pictures from their senior proms. Anyway, I noticed that a lot of my gay friends took girls to their prom and shortly before that, there was a huge scandal not far from where I lived, where a girl wanted to take her girlfriend to the prom and the school said no. Anyway, they ended up cancelling … Continue reading
A little sizzling and a lot of simmering from the pen of Scarlet Hyacinth, dishing with Kevin…
1) What do you do when you are not writing?
When I’m not writing, I read :). I was a reader before I was a writer and that part of me still demands being given attention. I also like listening to music and traveling. I find a lot of inspiration in the beautiful landscapes of the Romanian mountains and in the melodies of my favorite rock bands.
2) What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Mint and chocolate ice cream. For scorching … Continue reading
Questions straight from the Heart! An interview with Intergalactic Navy Captain Nathaniel Hawkins, Sci-Regency hero.
1) Can you tell us where you’re from and a little bit about your life?
I grew up on Englor. I had a pretty typical family. Father, Mother, Brother. I went to Eton, sowed some wild oats and was raised to take over my father’s estate and title. I left and joined the IN after a duel with my father’s best friend’s son.
2) Tell us a bit about your family?
I adopted my son, Jeremy, a few years ago. We’ve lived on the IN … Continue reading
Questions straight from the Heart – we are burning to know. An interview with the amazing Lexi Ander, who’s first book is being published this week. Set a spell and let’s talk with Lexi and Kevin…
1) Tell me a bit about yourself? I’m a Texas transplant who married an Indiana native. I spent ten years in the computer industry and about twelve in human resources. I enjoyed the people and the job. I love humor and laughing. You’ll always find some type of humor in my writing, light or dark, I can’t seem to write without it. My first … Continue reading
Questions straight from the Heart – we are burning to know! An interview with the very lovely Lavinia Lewis, conducted by Kevin…
1) What are you most proud of accomplishing so far in your life? I’d have to say becoming published and making a living as an author is my proudest accomplishment so far. It’s something I’d always dreamed of doing, but never believed possible until just a few years ago.
2) What is your favourite food? Do you share your favorite food with your character? My favourite food is a traditional Sunday roast. Here in the UK it’s common … Continue reading
Questions straight from the Heart – we are burning to know! An interview with the fabulous Anne Brooke, conducted by Kevin…
1) What is your favorite quote, by whom, and why? My favourite quote is “Nil Desperandum” (Never Despair) by the Roman poet Horace. Yes, weird, I know, but it really says it all! I also like “Everything passes” which is really encouraging if I’m going through difficult times. I don’t know who thought it up first, but it has been said most recently by Bob Dylan so that can’t be bad …
2) Are you an animal lover? … Continue reading
We have some burning questions for the very lovely Gale Stanley…
I want to thank Hearts on Fire for inviting me here today. You guys ask some good questions and you really made me think.
1) So where did you come up the idea for Symbiotic Mate Series?
It came from an article I read on symbiosis. It might have been in National Geographic, I’m not positive. The article was about animals that can’t get by on their own and they form a close partnership with other kinds of … Continue reading
Questions straight from the Heart (we are burning to know!) An interview on the beach with the very talented Cameron Dane, conducted by Kevin. Oh my a nude beach! Sorry! Let’s begin…
I am an air force brat and spent most of my growing up years living overseas in Italy and England, as well as Florida, Georgia, Ohio, and Virginia while we were stateside. I now live in Florida once again with my big, wonderfully pushy family and my three-legged cat, Harry. I have been reading romance novels since I was twelve years old, and twenty-five years … Continue reading
Questions straight from the Heart (we are burning to know!) An interview in the giant hall of the council with the talented S.A. Welsh, conducted by Kevin. Let’s begin…
1) When you were growing up did you write stories? Did you know you’d be an author as an adult?
I always used to write little stories, about anything that came to mind. Most of the time when I was supposed to be doing science homework. Sometimes I even rewrote a program if the ending annoyed me 😉 or if the ‘baddie’ do not get what he/she deserved. I never thought … Continue reading