Gambling and Casino-Based Movies
For loyal players of gambling games, of course, they often experience deadlock in playing gambling, whether they are tired of losing, or lack of motivation to play gambling, calm down, we as Casino Gambling Agents will provide a list of films that can motivate players to get their gambler’s soul back and win. return your bet.
In research, it explains that if you focus too much on thinking it can cause you to tire quickly and cause concentration, it will have an impact on your game, therefore, between breaks you can refresh your brain with activities such as sleeping, eating, listening to music, or even watching movies for refresh your mind.
In the following, we are referencing several films about gambling that readers should watch on your breaks, you can watch them streaming or hunt for DVDs to be used as personal collections
1. Casino Royale – tells of a secret agent named James Bond who is on a mission as agent 007 where he is confronted by a private banker named Le Chiffre this is a place where the terrorists keep the loot, where James Bond must defeat the banker.
2. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998) – tells the story of four friends who have just suffered a defeat in a card game in London, which causes them to owe so much that it triggers them to do any work for money, marijuana, and two shotguns antique.
3. Ocean’s Series – tells the story of a robbery but this robbery is unusual where the one who is robbed is usually a bank now a casino that was robbed Danny Ocean and his colleagues are very obsessed with scoring the highest number of robberies in history, that’s why Danny planned a robbery at this casino film enough to get a lot of ratings so you must watch it.
4. Casino (1995) – tells a story about greed, fraud, power money, and a murder that occurs between two friends in which sadistic mobsters and their casino executives compete with each other for a gambling empire and a luxurious life filled with wealth.
5. 21 (2008) – based on a true story where six MIT students who were trained to become a “card counter”, this term is not just a card maker but a collection of geniuses who can manipulate poker playing cards so they can win gambling by working together.
6.Gods Of Gamblers (1989) – Do Sa is a legendary gambler who uses supernatural powers to gamble. One day he must help his friend to pay off his debt which is even more unfortunate. Do San has had an accident that caused some of his memory to be lost.
Thus, we include a list of films about gambling to accompany you during your break or looking for inspiration in playing our gambling as Casino Gambling Agents will continue to provide updated information about the world of gambling until you see in the next article, thank you best wishes.